Friday, January 8, 2010

hang your holiday rainbow lights in the garden.

Tomorrow I am moving to the city. It's funny, I'm only moving across a bay, but I'm still anxious. I don't even remember how I managed to move across an entire ocean. But it's a good feeling....like breathing new life into something stale. That's how I've been feeling...stale.

Today I signed up for two classes at City College of San Francisco, neither of which are nursing related. But I'm excited, because they are two things I have always wanted to be better at. Beginning Conversational Spanish, and Elementary Guitar. Now I can use the beautiful Taylor guitar that I got for Christmas 7 years ago. And now I can pretend even better to speak Spanish when I drink.

It's going to be a busy Spring, I don't think I could've handled Microbiology. I signed up for a full marathon, and submitted my portfolio for review to take the national license for massage exam. I'm going to 2 weddings, and Salt Lake City, and my cousins from Australia are coming. And I'll be acclimating to a new life. Micro can wait.

And Erin Conger is moving here.

Things are looking up...so don't look down.

3 comments:

Claire Renee said...

OH MY GOD DID ERIN GET A JOB OH MY GOD!

I'm taking a CC class too! When is yours? I want to take guitar with you!

Unknown said...

Adaptation.

It's going to be a good, growing year. I can feel it already!

Jaggers Brain said...

When are you going to be in Salt Lake City! That's not far away from me... I would love to see you!